HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike

lettucehead

Amerks6

tcw8848

warlockmb

TonyC formerlyLEX

Hiwire

hardrock4445

sec13crunch

Kalvinators

Sites Of Interest

Share | 

Time To Panic?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Time To Panic?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 am

well 15 games in and a win % of .500....... could be worse. The team's inconsistency is what worries me.

I am no coach, but Holick seems too quick to switch up lines. For a brand new team, 15 games in, it seems like they still need time to gel. The Sexton/Beleskey/Syvret line kicked ass on Friday. Saturday, not so much. Already they are broken up.

I understand the concept. Shake things up. But it seems too early to have anything to shake up.

Side notes from tonight's game:

-Timo is going right back to staying on his knees until the puck is cleared. Result? Bingo going top shelf.

-Very physical play tonight seemed to get in Bingo's heads a bit. I like it and want to see more of it.

-Francis Lessard is the biggest coward in the league. He has no problem kicking the dog **** out of Mitera, but Mirasty had to jump him to get him to go. Then in what would have been round 2, he played cat and mouse.

You expect that from the agitator, a 5' 9" David Ling or something like that....but a 6'3" 235lb'er? C'mon.

It'd be one thing if he wasn't running his mouth, slashing and running our guys or playing the bench tough guy. Respect the code.

I understand Mirasty has cement for a skull and he did whoop up on Lessard every time they fought before, but quit the tough guy ****. No one says you have to go with Mirasty but at least put your money where your mouth is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
hardrock4445

PostSubject: Re: Time To Panic?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:24 am

MrBigMike wrote:
It'd be one thing if he wasn't running his mouth, slashing and running our guys or playing the bench tough guy. Respect the code.

I understand Mirasty has cement for a skull and he did whoop up on Lessard every time they fought before, but quit the tough guy ****. No one says you have to go with Mirasty but at least put your money where your mouth is.

I agree with respecting the code, however. when you knee a guy center ice then slash him. you HAVE to go. that was the biggest pu$$y display I've seen in quite a while he was scared shitless. then started smiling when the ref broke it up. you could see the look in mirastys eyes he was gonna kill him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hardrock4445

PostSubject: Re: Time To Panic?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 am

also, not sure if it was just the cage, but sexton looked like he was playing high school hockey out there tonight. missing passes, overshooting passes, giving up the puck, falling down. he was pretty embarrassing to watch tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time To Panic?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:30 am

hardrock4445 wrote:
also, not sure if it was just the cage, but sexton looked like he was playing high school hockey out there tonight. missing passes, overshooting passes, giving up the puck, falling down. he was pretty embarrassing to watch tonight.

Agreed, passing in general was very sub-par.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
lettucehead

PostSubject: Re: Time To Panic?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:25 pm

The funny thing about Lessard is he provoked that second fight when he slashed Mirasty.
Now he's saying I didn't back down, I didn't need to fight. Then why the fu*k are you slashing him?
Spoken like a true pussy.

As far as time to panic, I'd say anything less than 4 pts. this weekend and I'll be worried about this team.
They have the players, but the chemistry isn't there. With 4 or 5 guys with time in the NHL, I'm suprised with the lack of scoring. You would expect back to back scoreless games when the majority of this team was the young
guys but not from seasoned pro's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Panic?   

Back to top Go down

Time To Panic?
Page 1 of 1