HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .

Share | 

GDT: 11/05/10 Old VS. New: Crunch Visit Springfield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: GDT: 11/05/10 Old VS. New: Crunch Visit Springfield   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Should be an interesting game. I am going to spring the $7 to watch it on AHLlive
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
lettucehead

PostSubject: Re: GDT: 11/05/10 Old VS. New: Crunch Visit Springfield   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:21 pm

MrBigMike wrote:
Should be an interesting game. I am going to spring the $7 to watch it on AHLlive

Ya I ordered it as well. I was going to ask if anyone has watched a game on AHL live and how it is but I figured it's only $7 what the hell.

I have a feeling Springfield is going to be real physical with our young guys. I hope they don't back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GDT: 11/05/10 Old VS. New: Crunch Visit Springfield   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 pm

lettucehead wrote:
MrBigMike wrote:

Ya I ordered it as well. I was going to ask if anyone has watched a game on AHL live and how it is but I figured it's only $7 what the hell.

I have a feeling Springfield is going to be real physical with our young guys. I hope they don't back down.

It's OK. Depends on the home teams ability to broadcast it right. scratch Sometimes it lags or skips,. My recommendation is to "refresh" the page. You'll have to log in again, but it usually solves the problem.
Back to top Go down
lettucehead

PostSubject: Re: GDT: 11/05/10 Old VS. New: Crunch Visit Springfield   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:40 pm

MrBigMike wrote:
lettucehead wrote:
MrBigMike wrote:

It's OK. Depends on the home teams ability to broadcast it right. scratch Sometimes it lags or skips,. My recommendation is to "refresh" the page. You'll have to log in again, but it usually solves the problem.

Hey Thanks I'll try that if I have problems. First beer just cracked. I think I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GDT: 11/05/10 Old VS. New: Crunch Visit Springfield   Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 pm

oh well....very boring game. Not what I was expecting....
Back to top Go down
lettucehead

PostSubject: Re: GDT: 11/05/10 Old VS. New: Crunch Visit Springfield   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:13 pm

I thought Springfield would try to intimidate more and that was not the case.
With all the lineup changes this week I'm happy with 1 point.
I don't think Sharp belongs on the top line. I know it's tough on all the forwards to skate with new linemates but
he seems more like a checking forward, not so much a playmaker. Hopefully he proves me wrong.
Well Syracuse has a challenge tommorow with the Baby Pens. They're due for their first loss at some point.
Hopefully tommorow night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hardrock4445

PostSubject: Re: GDT: 11/05/10 Old VS. New: Crunch Visit Springfield   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:59 pm

didn't get to catch the game at all. but when checking the scoring sheet I saw Sestito had a nice write up right on the front page of theahl.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDT: 11/05/10 Old VS. New: Crunch Visit Springfield   

Back to top Go down

GDT: 11/05/10 Old VS. New: Crunch Visit Springfield
Page 1 of 1