HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
 
lettucehead
 
Amerks6
 
tcw8848
 
warlockmb
 
TonyC formerlyLEX
 
Hiwire
 
hardrock4445
 
sec13crunch
 
Kalvinators
 
Sites Of Interest
   

Share | 
 

 GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrBigMike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 235
Points : 480
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Syracuse

PostSubject: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:43 pm

I think we win this one. I agree tougher play is needed tonight. Anyone think we will see a Mirasty/ Robitaille bout?


Last edited by MrBigMike on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
94CrunchMan



Posts : 11
Points : 22
Join date : 2010-10-25
Location : Section 6,The Loudest Section In The Barn!

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Well If he mans up and does his job he gets paid to do, Fight, we will.And one more thing..... Mirasty needs to start laying the lumber on the other teams skilled and better players... be an agitator.Take the whole focus of the other team and put it on him.All he does is goes out, fights once and thats it.... No one in the league wants to fight him so MAKE them fight him.Im just sick of the same old... Mirasty goes out fights and then sits..... He needs to get under the other players skin... push and shove when the play stops..... talk "trash" to the other teams best players.... he doesnt always hafta fight.Actually he should try pissing the other team off and not fighting... Carcillo was great at this and it always helped his team and well we see where he is playing now.... NHL.

GO CRUNCH !! BEAT ALBANY !!!

GETTTTTTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT OUUTTTTAAAA THERRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lettucehead

avatar

Posts : 123
Points : 195
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : Syracuse,NY

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:21 pm

MrBigMike wrote:
I think we win this one. I agree tougher play is needed tonight. Anyone think we will see a Mirasty/ Robitaille bout?


I hope so but so far when I've been looking forward to Mirasty fighting the other guy is scratched.
(Lessard,Fritz).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
syraspike



Posts : 7
Points : 12
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 69
Location : syracuse

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:39 pm

I agree....Mirasty needs to be more of an agitator. His second fight last night may have backfired.They scored 2 goals after that fight.He needs to be the second coming of David Ling. pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruncher88

avatar

Posts : 7
Points : 5
Join date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:15 pm

syraspike wrote:
I agree....Mirasty needs to be more of an agitator. His second fight last night may have backfired.They scored 2 goals after that fight.He needs to be the second coming of David Ling. pirat

We didn't give up 2 goals because of the fight. We gave up those goals by not pushing the offense. When they go into that defensive mode we seem to lose momentum. Come on, I thought Ross and his no fighting with the lead rule left town. The boys are young and seem to panic whenever the other team gets a goal. Hopefully they grow out of that soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 235
Points : 480
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Syracuse

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Nice win tonight, but another late goal. Once this team matures, they could be scary.

Sadly, in the middle of the third, Robataille declined Mirasty's invite.

Thumbs down to Brittain. If you're going to get your clock cleaned, at least only take a five minute penalty, not 44. scratch Stupid move. Wait til the faceoff next time.

I wasn't exactly impressed with Salters either. Sleep He was raved to be a fighter. Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
MrBigMike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 235
Points : 480
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Syracuse

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Also, as someone else said, this team needs to start HITTING. In the final minutes of the third, they backed off every time in the corners.

Aside from Festerling, I didn't see anyone tossing their weight around.

And to syraspike, in an early or preseason interview with Kramer, Mirasty said that's the role he wanted to take this year. Maybe Coach H won't let him. I love Mirasty as much as the next guy, but what good is a one fight a game. Scare the other guys, toss some semi-dirty hits and make guys fight you that wouldn't otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
lettucehead

avatar

Posts : 123
Points : 195
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : Syracuse,NY

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 am

Good win. They have to stop letting in these late goals. I know Albany had the extra attacker
but they have to learn to protect their zone.

One thing for sure is I'll never get tired of that Deschamps-Bonino-Palmieri line.
They're just loaded with talent and every time they hit the ice they're a threat to score.
I hope they stay together all year.

Well we got 3 out of 4 not too bad a weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warlockmb

avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 74
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 46
Location : Solvay

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:09 am

lettucehead wrote:
Good win. They have to stop letting in these late goals. I know Albany had the extra attacker
but they have to learn to protect their zone.

One thing for sure is I'll never get tired of that Deschamps-Bonino-Palmieri line.
They're just loaded with talent and every time they hit the ice they're a threat to score.
I hope they stay together all year.

Well we got 3 out of 4 not too bad a weekend.

I agree that top line is scary good right now but seem to get better every game. Good win tonight and the team seems to get better and better every game well except for that Hamilton game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lettucehead

avatar

Posts : 123
Points : 195
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : Syracuse,NY

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 am

warlockmb wrote:
lettucehead wrote:
Good win. They have to stop letting in these late goals. I know Albany had the extra attacker
but they have to learn to protect their zone.

One thing for sure is I'll never get tired of that Deschamps-Bonino-Palmieri line.
They're just loaded with talent and every time they hit the ice they're a threat to score.
I hope they stay together all year.

Well we got 3 out of 4 not too bad a weekend.

I agree that top line is scary good right now but seem to get better every game. Good win tonight and the team seems to get better and better every game well except for that Hamilton game.


Ya we need a nickname for that line
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10   

Back to top Go down
 
GDT: Devils @ Crunch 10/30/10
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 2009 Toronto East Champions- The Laurier Blue Devils
» slade ky ?
» Hello from the USA
» Any body know what these are???
» NH AAU results

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum :: Topics :: 2010-2011 Season-
Jump to: