HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
 
lettucehead
 
Amerks6
 
tcw8848
 
warlockmb
 
TonyC formerlyLEX
 
Hiwire
 
hardrock4445
 
sec13crunch
 
Kalvinators
 
Sites Of Interest
   

Share | 
 

 GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrBigMike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 235
Points : 480
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Syracuse

PostSubject: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 pm

G: Palmieri A: Bonino, Festerling @ 1:52

Mirasty Takes Down Jimmy B @ 3:04

PP G: Palmieri A: Festerling, Sbisa @ 5:14

Nice start.

FYI 5 points in less than 3 full games for Sbisa...Good for him....possibly bad for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
lettucehead

avatar

Posts : 123
Points : 195
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : Syracuse,NY

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:22 pm

2 shots 2 goals if we keep that pace we might win by 15 tonight LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 235
Points : 480
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Syracuse

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:23 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
lettucehead

avatar

Posts : 123
Points : 195
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : Syracuse,NY

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Macmillan scores 3-1 Crunch 35 sec into the 3rd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lettucehead

avatar

Posts : 123
Points : 195
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : Syracuse,NY

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:14 pm

what a game 4-4 late in the 3rd palmieri with the hat trick. ah f*** as i type this hamilton scores 5-4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 235
Points : 480
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Syracuse

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Jesus....what a third. Did the Defense come out for the third period?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
lettucehead

avatar

Posts : 123
Points : 195
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : Syracuse,NY

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Ya your right Mike plus it's got to be tiring Timo out to be on alert for 4/5 of the game facing 42 shots compared to 12 shots from our side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 235
Points : 480
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Syracuse

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Bulldogs' Max Pacioretty with 11 shots on goal....Crunch team combined: 12. Yikes.


Last edited by MrBigMike on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
lettucehead

avatar

Posts : 123
Points : 195
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : Syracuse,NY

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Well we knew this team had work to do creating offensive chances. I just hope the D and goaltending don't get discouraged from a loss like this which is possible giving up 4 goals in the third.
I guess we'll find out friday with big, bad Hershey in the barn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrunchFan101

avatar

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Join date : 2010-09-02
Location : Liverpool

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:49 pm

12 shots on goal... jeesh. its almost kinda sad, granted 4 of them went in. But we have to start letting it rip. I didnt get to listen to the game and i have no idea why the AHL doesnt keep a hit stat... but were we using the body and hitting these guys? Is our forecheck weak?

Also on a sad note only 1900 people in the stands... almost as bad as a good night at the BCA...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amerks6

avatar

Posts : 99
Points : 111
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Rochester

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:52 pm

CrunchFan101 wrote:
12 shots on goal... jeesh. its almost kinda sad, granted 4 of them went in. But we have to start letting it rip. I didnt get to listen to the game and i have no idea why the AHL doesnt keep a hit stat... but were we using the body and hitting these guys? Is our forecheck weak?

Also on a sad note only 1900 people in the stands... almost as bad as a good night at the BCA...
Sorry I don't care if I hijack the thread. This is why some Crunch fans are pathetic. Need to throw in shots at the Amerks in a thread that has zero to do with them. LOL. It's like Boston fans who constantly have to talk about the Yankees. It's like a syndrome.

And for the record, you are factually incorrect as the Amerks have never even drawn a crowd under 2,000. Anyways, back to the game..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sinbin



Posts : 21
Points : 26
Join date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Newton was on the ice for 4 of the Dogs goals. This kid is not ready for the AHL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrunchFan101

avatar

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Join date : 2010-09-02
Location : Liverpool

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:03 pm

LOL, i was just having fun, relax

And its true i cant help myself, the years with miller mcmorrow roy poms houda the game 7 defeat in syracuse... i hate the Amerks with everything in me. No offense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amerks6

avatar

Posts : 99
Points : 111
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Rochester

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:21 pm

CrunchFan101 wrote:
LOL, i was just having fun, relax

And its true i cant help myself, the years with miller mcmorrow roy poms houda the game 7 defeat in syracuse... i hate the Amerks with everything in me. No offense.
It's all good. I took it as a "serious" shot at the Amerks. I'm all for good natured ribbing. It is a rivalry afterall.

It's just annoying that some Crunch fans stick their nose down with that subject. The Amerks drew great crowds for 50 years. They're in a rough 3 or 4 year stretch with attendance due to numerous reasons. It'll improve. Hell, even Hershey was playing in front of empty building before they affiliated with Washington.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sec13crunch



Posts : 33
Points : 35
Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:08 am

Amerks6 wrote:
CrunchFan101 wrote:
12 shots on goal... jeesh. its almost kinda sad, granted 4 of them went in. But we have to start letting it rip. I didnt get to listen to the game and i have no idea why the AHL doesnt keep a hit stat... but were we using the body and hitting these guys? Is our forecheck weak?

Also on a sad note only 1900 people in the stands... almost as bad as a good night at the BCA...
Sorry I don't care if I hijack the thread. This is why some Crunch fans are pathetic. Need to throw in shots at the Amerks in a thread that has zero to do with them. LOL. It's like Boston fans who constantly have to talk about the Yankees. It's like a syndrome.

And for the record, you are factually incorrect as the Amerks have never even drawn a crowd under 2,000. Anyways, back to the game..
Gotta disagree with ya on this one brother!! The game where the Crunch beat the Amerks 10-3 the announced crowd was 1856, and over half of those fans were Crunch fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amerks6

avatar

Posts : 99
Points : 111
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Rochester

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 pm

sec13crunch wrote:
Amerks6 wrote:
CrunchFan101 wrote:
12 shots on goal... jeesh. its almost kinda sad, granted 4 of them went in. But we have to start letting it rip. I didnt get to listen to the game and i have no idea why the AHL doesnt keep a hit stat... but were we using the body and hitting these guys? Is our forecheck weak?

Also on a sad note only 1900 people in the stands... almost as bad as a good night at the BCA...
Sorry I don't care if I hijack the thread. This is why some Crunch fans are pathetic. Need to throw in shots at the Amerks in a thread that has zero to do with them. LOL. It's like Boston fans who constantly have to talk about the Yankees. It's like a syndrome.

And for the record, you are factually incorrect as the Amerks have never even drawn a crowd under 2,000. Anyways, back to the game..
Gotta disagree with ya on this one brother!! The game where the Crunch beat the Amerks 10-3 the announced crowd was 1856, and over half of those fans were Crunch fans.
Hahahaha. lol!

Stop replying to my posts unless you want to at least have a semblence of what you're talking about. The announced attendance was 5600. Nice try. LOL.

http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1004616
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sec13crunch



Posts : 33
Points : 35
Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Yeah ok, who owned the team then? I rest my case, anyone that was there knows there was no where near 3000 let alone that bs number your team gave the AHL. Your the only Amerk fan that won't admit that your town just simply is not a hockey town anymore. Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruncher88

avatar

Posts : 7
Points : 5
Join date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Amerks6 wrote:
CrunchFan101 wrote:
12 shots on goal... jeesh. its almost kinda sad, granted 4 of them went in. But we have to start letting it rip. I didnt get to listen to the game and i have no idea why the AHL doesnt keep a hit stat... but were we using the body and hitting these guys? Is our forecheck weak?

Also on a sad note only 1900 people in the stands... almost as bad as a good night at the BCA...
Sorry I don't care if I hijack the thread. This is why some Crunch fans are pathetic. Need to throw in shots at the Amerks in a thread that has zero to do with them. LOL. It's like Boston fans who constantly have to talk about the Yankees. It's like a syndrome.

And for the record, you are factually incorrect as the Amerks have never even drawn a crowd under 2,000. Anyways, back to the game..


Once again A6 has left himself wide open. You say that some Crunch fans are "pathetic" for taking an off the wall shot at the Amerks right? Now I'm going to ask you to do something out of character for you. All I want from you is a truthful "yes or no" answer to a simple question. No going off on a tangent about something else, no bull***t, nothing else. Do you think you can handle that? Here goes, now concentrate . Are you saying that on the Rochester board, which by the way I must congratulate you on because by your own admission is the best boards in all the A.H.L. (NO SURPRISE THERE RIGHT) .

Well anyway, are you saying that no Rochester poster has ever given Syracuse an off topic shot in a thread? Again here are you choices for the answer:

1. No, it has never happened on the Amerks board
2. Yes, it has and does happen
Now, if you answered yes does that make the Amerk fans "pathetic" as well? Or is that just reserved for Crunch fans. Now remember, you are going to try to tell the truth here. You just can't help yourself from sticking your foot in your mouth can you? Again your hypocrisy rears its ugly head. I can't wait for your response. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warlockmb

avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 74
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 46
Location : Solvay

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:14 pm

^^^Very well put Cruncher88^^^


Last edited by warlockmb on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got rid of quote)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sinbin



Posts : 21
Points : 26
Join date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Amerks6 wrote:
sec13crunch wrote:
Amerks6 wrote:
CrunchFan101 wrote:
12 shots on goal... jeesh. its almost kinda sad, granted 4 of them went in. But we have to start letting it rip. I didnt get to listen to the game and i have no idea why the AHL doesnt keep a hit stat... but were we using the body and hitting these guys? Is our forecheck weak?

Also on a sad note only 1900 people in the stands... almost as bad as a good night at the BCA...
Sorry I don't care if I hijack the thread. This is why some Crunch fans are pathetic. Need to throw in shots at the Amerks in a thread that has zero to do with them. LOL. It's like Boston fans who constantly have to talk about the Yankees. It's like a syndrome.

And for the record, you are factually incorrect as the Amerks have never even drawn a crowd under 2,000. Anyways, back to the game..
Gotta disagree with ya on this one brother!! The game where the Crunch beat the Amerks 10-3 the announced crowd was 1856, and over half of those fans were Crunch fans.
Hahahaha. lol!

Stop replying to my posts unless you want to at least have a semblence of what you're talking about. The announced attendance was 5600. Nice try. LOL.

http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1004616
Listen to the Crunch fans at the BCA. I was at the game with about 400 other crunch fans. look at the empty seats and turn up the volume
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJe_ulaCnoY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sinbin



Posts : 21
Points : 26
Join date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 235
Points : 480
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Syracuse

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:02 pm

What a great game that was....By far my favorite road trip. Even from goal #1 the Crunch fans took over the BCA....Actually...what a great season that was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
Amerks6

avatar

Posts : 99
Points : 111
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Rochester

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:38 am

LOL it was the end of the season with a last place team. No one showed up. People bought tickets and didn't want to watch that joke of a team. Even I wasn't there, thankfully.

The Amerks stunk that year, who would want to watch that. I was actually laughing and glad when I saw that box score.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sec13crunch



Posts : 33
Points : 35
Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:23 am

Amerks6 wrote:
LOL it was the end of the season with a last place team. No one showed up. People bought tickets and didn't want to watch that joke of a team. Even I wasn't there, thankfully.

The Amerks stunk that year, who would want to watch that. I was actually laughing and glad when I saw that box score.
Well then your just a bandwagon Amerk fan, any TRUE fan sticks with his/her team through good times AND bad. Your response is why Rochester is no longer a true hockey town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sec13crunch



Posts : 33
Points : 35
Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:27 am

MrBigMike wrote:
What a great game that was....By far my favorite road trip. Even from goal #1 the Crunch fans took over the BCA....Actually...what a great season that was.
It ranks right up there with me also!! The trip to Philly where we swept them in 2002 is right there to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10   

Back to top Go down
 
GDT: Crunch @ Bulldogs 10/27/10
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» DURHAM CITY BULLDOGS TRYOUTS 2012
» Durham City Bulldogs tryout dates and times
» DURHAM CITY BULLDOGS - 10 YEARS STRONG
» ABS Basketball League
» Durham City Bulldogs Tryout

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum :: Topics :: 2010-2011 Season-
Jump to: