HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike

lettucehead

Amerks6

tcw8848

warlockmb

TonyC formerlyLEX

Hiwire

hardrock4445

sec13crunch

Kalvinators

Sites Of Interest

Share | 

Syracuse at ADK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiwire

PostSubject: Syracuse at ADK   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:21 pm

How pathetic was THAT?? No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruncher77

PostSubject: Re: Syracuse at ADK   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Ok.......

Worst team in Crunch history???

Most boring team in Crunch history???

Worst coaching in Crunch history???

Or all of the above
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiwire

PostSubject: Re: Syracuse at ADK   Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:26 am

Well I havent been in to the game of hockey for very long. This has been my 3rd year following the Crunch, my second as a season ticket holder. I say this with complete sincerity. I long for the days of Sigelet and Harvey! Watching the game tonight you just KNEW that even though they were up, there was no way they were going to win that game. From a beginners perspective, I saw our players giving up on plays, getting the crap beat out of them, and passing to empty spaces. Rarely anyone in front of the goal. It just wasnt in the cards for them to win. I honestly dont know what to do. I like going out to the games. I like the people I sit with, but I just dont get a thrill out of going to the games and knowing that no matter what, the chances are good that they wont win. I end up going home mad and dissapointed. Last year I honestly didnt mind losing half as much when at least you could tell that the team cared and tried. This year I think Holick and the kiddies want this season over ASAP. At least with CBJ we knew they took the good players because they needed them there. When the Ducks get a decent player they are like a kid with a dollar in their pocket and cant wait to give it away to anyone thatll take it off their hands. ALL the decent players that have been through the locker room this season and here we are in February and what player do we have that the fans look forward to watching?Whayt player has stood up to lead these kids? I may be relatively new to hockey BUT I know how a team is supposed to function and THATS not it. They arent just bad at what they do, they have no organization and THAT comes from the coach. I say dump Holick like a hot potato, kick these kids in the ass, get a couple veterans in there including Jon, and watch this team turn right around on a dime, but thats just my idea. After all I dont know a lot about hockey. Im sure we will finish out this year but whether we renew our tickets next year, I just dont know if I can take it another year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bohonos19

PostSubject: Re: Syracuse at ADK   Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:35 am

@Hiware- absolutely pathetic. And it's a real shame, but it is what it is...... for now.

@Cruncher- well the real answer is all of the above. But to go a bit further my personal opinion is that the players that they have on the team at the moment just do not seem to gel for what ever reason.

Heck I am waiting for next year's team already. And if Anaheim does not give us a least three or four guys who can score, and one of them being a sniper
I don't know what to say.

Last edited by Bohonos19 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hockey13

PostSubject: Re: Syracuse at ADK   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 am

How long is it going to take for the Ducks to realize they made a mistake in the coaching department??????? It took them almost three games to score a damn goal, get a lead for 5 minutes then give the lead right back and lose.

This is the worst team I have ever seen put on the ice for the Crunch in my 8 years I have been going. I can't wait to hear what Howard has to say with the rose colored glass for the fan forums. I am hopin to make it there if not if someone from this site hears it and puts it up that would be helpful

Last edited by Hockey13 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiwire

PostSubject: Re: Syracuse at ADK   Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:08 pm

I wonder if Lindsay Kramer will record and print OR post a video of that Q A session?? Im not sure I can get to the game in time to be present. Id love to see the actual video, not someone's spin on it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syracuse at ADK   

Back to top Go down

Syracuse at ADK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1