HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike

lettucehead

Amerks6

tcw8848

warlockmb

TonyC formerlyLEX

Hiwire

hardrock4445

sec13crunch

Kalvinators

Sites Of Interest

Share | 

Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TonyC formerlyLEX

PostSubject: Leave it too Chris Brown   Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:43 pm

To phuck us over again. I am sick to death of this guy. No wonder he has never been called up to the NHL for a game or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11   Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:52 pm

First off, Kassian spent more time on our side of the red line during warm-ups than he did his own. Z and Nasty would have had him dining of his stick. He was bold enough to weave in and out of our guys during a warm-up drill with nary an eye glance from our team. So much for team toughness and self respect. Aero's coach probably showed them today's paper and fired his boys up.

Second, in light of this team's new found "toughness", Holick has warmed up to the idea of rough and tough hockey. Still excusing the dismissal of Mirasty by denouncing "WWF Style" fighting. Not for nothing, but in Kurtz's last two "fights" he show-boated to the penalty box like he KO'd his dance partner. Seems more WWF to me than a squared off HW battle from the face-off. I doubt Kurtz even landed a clean punch. Kudos to Kurtz we need more players like that, I'm just sayin'. Hate to keep kicking a dead horse, but stop with the bullshit and either tell us what the real deal with Mirasty is, or stop bringing it up. So far Holick is 0-2 on his excuses. Furthermore, the only one to publicly disprove those excuses is Holick himself.

Third, decent game. Love Maroon. Keep the physical play up and maybe the second half will be worth watching.

Last, Bonino sucks. Send him back up. He doesn't want to be here. He is this season's Hartigan, Lindstrom and Filatov all wrapped into one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11   Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 am

P.S. speaking of, nice to see Mirasty in the stands tonight.
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11   Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:18 am

P.S.S. Nice job Jason Lockhart on the Anthem!
Back to top Go down
tcw8848

PostSubject: Re: Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11   Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 am

And also props to Salters to going with Kassian, but let's face it, Leigh really looks out of his league with most HW's in the league. We still need Mirasty back and bad...

Also I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed Kassian on our side of the line during warmups, it made me sick...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyC formerlyLEX

PostSubject: Re: Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:14 am

MrBigMike wrote:
First off, Kassian spent more time on our side of the red line during warm-ups than he did his own. Z and Nasty would have had him dining of his stick. He was bold enough to weave in and out of our guys during a warm-up drill with nary an eye glance from our team. So much for team toughness and self respect. Aero's coach probably showed them today's paper and fired his boys up.

Second, in light of this team's new found "toughness", Holick has warmed up to the idea of rough and tough hockey. Still excusing the dismissal of Mirasty by denouncing "WWF Style" fighting. Not for nothing, but in Kurtz's last two "fights" he show-boated to the penalty box like he KO'd his dance partner. Seems more WWF to me than a squared off HW battle from the face-off. I doubt Kurtz even landed a clean punch. Kudos to Kurtz we need more players like that, I'm just sayin'. Hate to keep kicking a dead horse, but stop with the bullshit and either tell us what the real deal with Mirasty is, or stop bringing it up. So far Holick is 0-2 on his excuses. Furthermore, the only one to publicly disprove those excuses is Holick himself.

Third, decent game. Love Maroon. Keep the physical play up and maybe the second half will be worth watching.

Last, Bonino sucks. Send him back up. He doesn't want to be here. He is this season's Hartigan, Lindstrom and Filatov all wrapped into one.

Maroon was a great addition to this team, always 110% So does anyone care to speculate their opinion on the Mirasty deal? As for Bonino. I could not agree more. And I still think Cbus are a bunch of fools for giving Filly a second chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruncher77

PostSubject: Re: Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11   Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Overall not a bad game, I think looking at the line up from a talent stand point, it may be one of the best we've had all year. Put it Paetsch and it definatly is!

Sorry to go back to the Mirasty thought, but hey it's an interesting topic in the middle of a downright sad season.

1. This guy has never and will never be a point producer, so what part of his "game" is he working on?

2. Salters will end up being a good middleweight to slightly outclassed heavyweight, but even he would admit, he's not in the same league as Kassian and Fritz and Mcgratten or any other heavys skating in the A right now.

3. Did anyone else notice when one of are guys was hit hard or took a cheapshot, Jon was always standing out on the bench yelling at the other team letting them know that type of crap isn't going unoticed( this was the case for about 5 or 6 guys when Konopka and Dorsett were here)..............Has anyone seen Kurtz or Salters or anyone do this at all this year??? Even once???

4. What happens when Holicks whole play hard and stand up for your teamates (which should the case every night without being said) backfires and one of these non fighters grows a set, takes on a real fighter and gets knocked into next week? Who are we putting in to defend our team after that????

A long ramble....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hanson 17

PostSubject: Re: Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:11 pm

What has hurt Marasty and players of his ability the most is the A.H.L letting one more player dress. When there was two extras there was room for the enforcer position, now that they are able to dress four lines the position of enforcer has become less important in a hole because you need to rotate four line. Bring back old time hockey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 am

hanson 17 wrote:
What has hurt Marasty and players of his ability the most is the A.H.L letting one more player dress. When there was two extras there was room for the enforcer position, now that they are able to dress four lines the position of enforcer has become less important in a hole because you need to rotate four line. Bring back old time hockey.

I was unaware of any changes. That said, it means nothing. Salters does not skate regular shifts. As I have mentioned before, there is at least 4 or 5 guys putting up "Mirasty Like" numbers. So wasting a roster spot is not a good argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11   

Back to top Go down

Aeros @ Crunch 1/26/11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1