HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike

lettucehead

Amerks6

tcw8848

warlockmb

TonyC formerlyLEX

Hiwire

hardrock4445

sec13crunch

Kalvinators

Sites Of Interest

Share | 

OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:57 am

You have tweaked our roster, thrown our favorite player (and the hardest working guy in a Crunch uniform in many years) to the curb, insulted our intelligence and loyalty to the game/ team....What's the game plan now?

Those three games we won were nothing more than a fluke...an off night for the other teams. We have won games all season. We have also lost games we should have won. There is no magic here, there are no MVPs on our team and there is certainly not a qualified man behind the bench.

BTW, great move on bringing Brittain up. 6'5" 230lbs, 0g-1a in 13 games and ZERO fights won. The only thing he offers to the Crunch that Nasty does not is getting his ass kicked.

Good Move!! Very Happy

In other news, an Elmira Jackals thumping and perhaps some frustration brought out just what our team needs:

3 - ELM Mirasty, 15:40 - Double Minor - Roughing , 4 min (2 PP)
3 - ELM Mirasty, 15:40 - Match - Attempt/Deliberate injury (21.1), 5 min
3 - ELM Mirasty, 15:40 - Misconduct - Continuing Altercation (46.5), 10 min
3 - ELM Mirasty, 15:40 - Game Misconduct - Fighting (continuing altercation) (46.5), 10 min

Call me a goon lover....I don't give a s h i t. I love hockey and every part of the game that goes with it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syracusecrunch.forumotions.net
Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 am

Here's that Mirasty incident. Sorry, but that's low. Sucker punching a guy, throwing his helmet into the bench??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTcwB4YzkgA&feature=player_embedded#!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:57 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTcwB4YzkgA

If they don't want him, ship him back. What the hell happened to the game? Yes, this was a bit much, but it seems that no one wants fighting in the game anymore.
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:00 am

Oh stop RWB, it's a man's game. If the guys on the bench don't want part in it, they should keep their mouths shut and not talk sh it when a guy is being help by two officials.

This is what I mean. It's one thing to hate the Crunch, it's fans or Mirasty, but it's a horse of a different color to jump on the bandwagon. Fighting has always been there, tho it seems like it's not always going to be there.

Lie to yourself if you want, but whether it was Mirasty or someone else, if he played for the Amerks, you'd love it. So would the other 4 fans that go to the games.
Back to top Go down
Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 am

MrBigMike wrote:
Oh stop RWB, it's a man's game. If the guys on the bench don't want part in it, they should keep their mouths shut and not talk sh it when a guy is being help by two officials.

This is what I mean. It's one thing to hate the Crunch, it's fans or Mirasty, but it's a horse of a different color to jump on the bandwagon. Fighting has always been there, tho it seems like it's not always going to be there.

Lie to yourself if you want, but whether it was Mirasty or someone else, if he played for the Amerks, you'd love it. So would the other 4 fans that go to the games.
You really think guys on the bench are going to keep their mouths shut? That's a bit naive, no?

I wouldn't love that, anyway, if that same incident happened with the Amerks. There's certainly a line in hockey that shouldn't be crossed, and it appeared he did there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 am

So it's ok to talk sh it, as long as you hide on the bench? I get it, Mirasty is a goon and you hate the Crunch, stop over selling it.

No I am not being naive, I know guys will run their mouths, and guys will respond to it.

What do you propose? kicking ice shavings at each other while yelling " I know you are but what am I"?
Back to top Go down
Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 am

MrBigMike wrote:
So it's ok to talk sh it, as long as you hide on the bench? I get it, Mirasty is a goon and you hate the Crunch, stop over selling it.

No I am not being naive, I know guys will run their mouths, and guys will respond to it.

What do you propose? kicking ice shavings at each other while yelling " I know you are but what am I"?
What do I propose about what? Players talk ****, that's reality. Sometimes it's from the bench when you can't get to them. Who the hell cares. Figure out who it is and deck them when they're on the ice. I think that's better than throwing your helmet at them, but that's me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 am

Yes that is you. This is me. You don't like it, I do. It's a part of the game.

Real tough guys run their mouth when a guy is getting the boot and won't be back out to "deck" them later.

BTW, decking someone later in a game for talking garbage, seems like a goon move to me. You don't fool me. Amerks jersey on Mirasty, or who ever, you'd cheer.
Back to top Go down
Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 am

Sucker punching someone in the back of the head, wrestling with officials and throwing ones helmet at opposing players is part of the game? I mean, you're certainly entitled to think that.

He probably just lost any chance he had at getting a recall. he'll be suspended for a while and the Ducks will want no part of him after they see that tantrum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrBigMike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:17 am

Wow, you don't stop. You have used 5 posts to say the same thing. Like always with you, I'm done. You can type, think or speak what you want. You cannot reason with ignorant.

I am not really sure how you try to disprove some one's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:22 am

Yes, I'm being totally ignorant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyC formerlyLEX

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:09 am

Jon is not just going to punch someone randomly. He has to be set in some way, it's fairly obvious the guy said or did something to piss him off. We have known Jon for years on this team, he doesn't just punch someone without reason. So I am sure the receiving end of the fist deserved it. I hate when people complain about fighting in Hockey, fighting is an integral part of Hockey. And no offense Amerks, but during the Houda days I have seen extremely dirty **** coming from the Americans. During those days it was all about how dirty the Amerks could play. For example, after the whistle Houda took a cheap cross check to Darche's back sending him face first into the glass, it literally looked like an explosion of blood on the glass right in front of me. Please excuse me if this doesn't make sense, I am a little tipsy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tcw8848

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 pm

What Jon did was fine, and getting the match penalty for throwing the helmet was a little much, he lofted it up in the air clearly not trying to hurt someone. Hey Amerks6 lets not forget rochester also had Mcmorrrow, one of the dirtiest fighters ever! Stop getting all over Nasty just because he alway owns rochester....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bohonos19

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Fighting has always been a part of the game, if it offends you or anybody else, you might try becoming a fan of a different sport.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiwire

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:35 pm

What a cluster! Anaheim knew what Jon was all about before they agreed to keep him. We wouldnt have liked it but if this is where he was going to end up, they should have just let him go where he would have been appreciated. How to ruin a guy's career and waste his talent all in one swift move. Yeah it looks like he has made a couple bonehead moves while down in Elmira but I can only imagine how frustrated he must be. To be demoted from a local hero to playing on a lower level team is a pretty big kick in the nuts and Im sure he knows that his skill level will always be an "excuse" for them to not bring him back. So because of this, we are now left to watch the kind of purse swinging we saw last night, how sad. What the hell happened to Salters?? I havent even seen him being played. These other guys know how to look tough by starting a fight but they get their asses handed to them and things end up worse than if they had just bent over in the first place. We continue to get beat up and there isnt a player on the Syracuse Crunch that knows how to defend the team.. and no one that the other teams really take seriously. Robitaille is a real twit but he sure had our number last night! What the hell was Brittain thinking when he TRIED to go with him? Did you see Robitailles chuckling and shurgging as he went to the box? You have to think that Syracuse is really becoming a laughing stock of the AHL, not just to the fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sec13crunch

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:23 pm

TonyC formerlyLEX wrote:
Jon is not just going to punch someone randomly. He has to be set in some way, it's fairly obvious the guy said or did something to piss him off. We have known Jon for years on this team, he doesn't just punch someone without reason. So I am sure the receiving end of the fist deserved it. I hate when people complain about fighting in Hockey, fighting is an integral part of Hockey. And no offense Amerks, but during the Houda days I have seen extremely dirty **** coming from the Americans. During those days it was all about how dirty the Amerks could play. For example, after the whistle Houda took a cheap cross check to Darche's back sending him face first into the glass, it literally looked like an explosion of blood on the glass right in front of me. Please excuse me if this doesn't make sense, I am a little tipsy Very Happy
You are right, Nasty was protecting an Elmira player, (Donati). He wnt after the punk who had been running players ALL NIGHT. Sorry i actually think Nasty took it easy on the douche bag!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
94CrunchMan

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:30 am

HELLLLOOOOO, Didn't you guys understand my thread i wrote like a month ago?? The Ducks kept him around to bring back season ticket holders and to bring more in with the signing of Mirasty.As the say in the "business world" its all about the "bottom line".END OF STORY.He's not coming back to Syracuse.... funny thing is, either am I !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiwire

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:45 am

I think everyone here pretty much understands that. Keeping him was a good thing for attendance but it probably would have helped the team too in an indirect way. If the offense isnt getting beat to hell all the time, they might be able to play a better game instead of spending all their time picking themselves up off the ice. Having the home crowd cheering against the coach and booing the team's terrible performances isnt going to help them either. They sold all these season tickets. They could work it to their advantage just by keeping the biggest reason they did. Keep all those money spending season ticket holders cheering for the home team. Its not like they got some player thats going to save the team by letting him go! Im thinking it has more to do with Hollick having no testicular fortitude and a lot of jealousy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....   

Back to top Go down

OK Holick, Dolgan and Anaheim.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1