HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike

lettucehead

Amerks6

tcw8848

warlockmb

TonyC formerlyLEX

Hiwire

hardrock4445

sec13crunch

Kalvinators

Sites Of Interest

Share | 

Does anyone have a good view of Holick?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TonyC formerlyLEX

PostSubject: Does anyone have a good view of Holick?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:15 am

From their seats? I can barely see him from mine and I was just wondering if he argues calls at all? or even communicates with his team? He doesn't look very animated. Most of the time from my angle, it doesn't look like he's doing anything at all, when I can see that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tcw8848

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a good view of Holick?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Yea I'm in the first row behind the bench so I get a good look. He is sort of off and on with arguing calls. I've seen games where he literally never stops screaming at the linesmen and ref, then their are others where he is relatively quiet. But when he gets mad, he gets MAD.... As far as with the players, I really only see him give them a slap on the back if they did something good, or maybe a quick pointer or two when they come off after a shift.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyC formerlyLEX

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a good view of Holick?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:44 pm

tcw8848 wrote:
Yea I'm in the first row behind the bench so I get a good look. He is sort of off and on with arguing calls. I've seen games where he literally never stops screaming at the linesmen and ref, then their are others where he is relatively quiet. But when he gets mad, he gets MAD.... As far as with the players, I really only see him give them a slap on the back if they did something good, or maybe a quick pointer or two when they come off after a shift.

Thanks That's good to know he is pretty vocal. I was hoping he wasn't going to be a repeat of Yates. That man never stood up for the team. On a side note I heard Agnew is available, Maybe they should snag him up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hardrock4445

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a good view of Holick?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:16 pm

I sit in 15 so it's kind far but can see the front of the box. I'd say the same as TCW, when he want to get his point across to the linesman or ref he makes it. a couple of times. I watched him go from one end of the bench to the other following a linesman one game. and another he was standing up as high as he could leaning over with his hands on someones shoulders just about leaning out of the box screaming about a bad call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyC formerlyLEX

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a good view of Holick?   Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:13 am

Personally, I think if the Amerks go independent, they wont last long at all. Attendance lacking as is, and with out no parent team to support the farm club, I think they would die out very quickly. There wouldn't be anyone to feed them talent without having to buy it, thus just bankrupting the team more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a good view of Holick?   

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a good view of Holick?
Page 1 of 1